Executive Briefing – Top Five Strategies for Hiring and Retaining Top Performing Employees
The success of your organization is directly affected by the people you employ. Having the right people with the right skills in the right jobs can result in a significant competitive advantage.
Employee Retention Overview
Many businesses don’t have the resources or know-how to learn why employees leave their company. They likely also lack a way to track this information. Even if you know why employees leave, you may not know how to change the situation.
How This Affects Your Business
The benefits of employee retention include:
- Lower recruiting and onboarding costs
- Sustained level of high productivity
- Reduced anxiety and distractions
- Fewer disruptions to customers
How We Can Help
Profiles International has tools that can help you identify the factors that contribute to employee departure. More importantly, we can tell you what to do with that information. We can also help suggest ways that you can avoid hiring employees who may have a tendency to leave.
There are a number of things you can do to increase your employee retention rates, which include:
- Selecting the right people the first time, using effective hiring tactics
- Ensuring employees are matched with the right job
- Keeping employees engaged
- Providing employee development programs
We also offer several tools to help you improve your retention rates. These include the ProfileXT® which measures individual potential and predicts job performance. There’s also the Profiles Performance Indicator™ which offers insights about the worker’s personality and its impact on their job performance.