Automate your performance management process with a Performance Management System. This innovative solution eases the function of aligning organizational goals with staff goals, and enables continuous feedback between employees and their manager to help further employee development.
Transform your existing performance appraisal form into a powerful performance management solution, or use our "strategy-based" solution derived from best practices. Put performance first today with an Employee Performance Management System.
Features at a Glance - ProfilesTMS Employee Performance Management System
Accommodates Any Appraisal Format
- Flexible system allows you to design custom appraisals
- Tailor form by job, department or even by employee
Setup Custom Workflows
- Flexible and customizable to fit your organization’s processes and needs
- Assign single or multiple supervisor scenarios
- Workflows have automatic appraisal flow and scoring
Powerful Competency Builder
- Company-wide or job specific
- Build your own or select from our extensive library
- Use your current scale or any other scale
- Use different scales on different pages of form
- Complete tracking and documentation of all performance related activities
- Automatic scheduling and reminders including periodic review reminders
- Automatic generation of printed forms
- Extensive online help
Benefits at a Glance - ProfilesTMS Employee Performance Management System
Minimize Legal Risk
- Complete all employees' appraisals in a timely and secure manner while ensuring uniform compliance with rules and regulations. With a tightened, automated and fully documented the appraisal process, you will have access to a powerful database to support personnel actions.
Enhance Employee Performance
- Identify, address and track development needs in a timely manner and provide timely and specific feedback.
Reduce Administrative Costs and Burden
- Avoid printing and distributing forms, sending reminders and follow up.
- HR and management have full control over the process with tracking, oversight and reporting.
Stay Organized and Meet Deadlines
- System reminders of review and assessment due dates, actions, and follow-ups.
Generate Rich Reports
- Comprehensive one-click reports allow managers to monitor performance by division, department or supervisor, and examine workforce trends.