Profiles International Announces Tim Sackett as Keynote for 2015 Client World Conference

Waco, TX. November 13, 2014 –Talent management solutions provider, Profiles International, announced that Tim Sackett will be the keynote speaker for the 2015 Client World Conference in San Antonio, Texas, January 13-15.

Sackett has twenty years of combined experience in executive HR and talent acquisition, working for Fortune 500 companies in an array of industries. Tim is president of HRU Technical Resources, a leading IT and engineering staffing firm.

He also regularly writes for Fistful of Talent, as well as The Tim Sackett Project.

“If you love the common rule of meetings/conferences – boring speakers with 2500 words plastered on PowerPoint – Tim Sackett is not for you. Look away – he’s hideous if that’s what you’re looking for. But, if you hate that standard and want a story with some strong challenging of the status quo delivered in a way that offends 1 percent of the audience and is memorable in a positive way to the other 99 percent, Tim Sackett is your guy,” says Kris Dunn, Chief HR Officer at Kinetix.

To learn more about Tim Sackett, visit

Learn more about the 2015 Client World Conference by visiting the event website.


Profiles International is the best source for talent management solutions, with over 20 years’ experience and more than 40,000 clients in over 120 countries. Profiles knows how people work and what motivates them. Their data-driven talent management solutions—built on complex behavioral science, yet simple to administer and read—help organizations find the right people, shape them into a winning team, and lead them to their full potential.