Waco, TX. October 30, 2014 –Talent management solutions provider, Profiles International, will offer leadership development coaching in the form of a webinar on November 6, titled “Creating a Leadership Development Plan.”
Presented by John Bradford, senior vice president of Profiles International Consulting and Coaching, this webinar will teach attendees how to objectively evaluate their leadership strengths and opportunities for development, advance an actionable Individual Development Plan (IDP), and execute that plan over the long-term, in order to maximize the effectiveness of leadership development plans.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate a greater degree of self-awareness as it relates to your leadership skills
- Utilize actionable data generated from assessments and surveys to validate your leadership strengths and opportunities for development
- Prioritize development opportunities with the best chance of success
- Understand how your strengths and development opportunities impact your performance
- Develop a detailed Individual Development Plan (IDP) to enhance your leadership effectiveness
For more information, or to register for this webinar, click here.
Those who are unable to attend can view this session, and any other past webinar, by visiting Profiles International’s on-demand webinar library.
ABOUT PROFILES INTERNATIONAL
Profiles International is the best source for talent management solutions, with over 20 years’ experience and more than 40,000 clients in over 120 countries. Profiles knows how people work and what motivates them. Their data-driven talent management solutions—built on complex behavioral science, yet simple to administer and read—help organizations find the right people, shape them into a winning team, and lead them to their full potential. www.profilesinternational.com