Waco, TX. December 11, 2014 –Talent management solutions provider, Profiles International, has released a new eBook titled Trending in Talent Management. Derived from the most popular and trending stories featured on the Workplace 101 Blog, the eBook offers insight into modern day strategies for talent management through all stages of the employee lifecycle.
Readers can learn how Google keeps their star employees motivated, some reasons why job applicants don’t get hired, how charisma can boost leadership skills, plus much more on talent management.
The contents of the new eBook include:
- The Truth About Workplace Fun and Productivity
- Employee Motivation Lessons from Google
- Why Most Employee Engagement Programs Fail
- Five Reasons you Aren’t Getting Hired
- Six Ways to Coach Your Sales Team to the Top
- Misconceptions About Introverts in the Workplace
- High-Potential Posture: How Body Language Changes Everything
- The Top Ten Qualities of Great Leadership
- Five Steps to Becoming a Charismatic Leader
Trending in Talent Management, as well as all of Profiles International’s other white papers and eBooks are available on the Profiles International website.
ABOUT PROFILES INTERNATIONAL
Profiles International is the best source for talent management solutions, with over 20 years’ experience and more than 40,000 clients in over 120 countries. Profiles knows how people work and what motivates them. Their data-driven talent management solutions—built on complex behavioral science, yet simple to administer and read—help organizations find the right people, shape them into a winning team, and lead them to their full potential. www.profilesinternational.com